Organic beef information
Check out the following organic beef information in amongst which you’ll find information on cooking, cuts, recipes, and links to other useful information!
Organics / Sustainability
Below are links to some particularly relevant sites on organics, sustainability, green issues, and more.
The flowforms are used to mix, airate, energize and enliven the natural
home made fertilizers before they are sprayed on the farm.
Beef recipes & cooking
Fed up with your usual beef recipes? Looking to try something different, inspiration for a new dish or something to impress friends? We’ve found some of the best food and recipe sites on the web for you to explore:
- For some quick and easy dishes see www.recipes.co.nz.
- Recipes from New Zealand’s Helen Jackson at www.foodlovers.co.nz.
- Recipes from New Zealand’s Allyson Gofton.
- Courtesy of Allrecipes.com has over 700 recipes using beef!
- From the Atkins web-site, see beef recipes.
- A useful Encyclopedia of food and cooking terms is at www.foodsubs.com/Meats.html.